It’s the club championship and we are encouraging those who wish to have a go at BMX racing to register online as novices in their category. This is a good chance for all of the Panthers to try out a race format and see if they like it.
The coaches will be there to help you on the day and if you need any help with registering please ask Manny or Karan.
There is also a gate practice session this Saturday 2-4pm if anyone would like to have a trial run before the race. The weather is looking OK for the weekend and we already have 5+ riders signed up for the day.
You can register by visiting the link below:
Race Day Schedule
All times are approximate and could change, listen for announcements on the day.
- 9am – 10am | On day registration
- 9am – 10:45 | Pre-registration signing in
- 09:15 – 10:00 | Open track (split pens)
- 10:00 – 10:30 | 10 and under gates
- 10:30 – 11:00 | 11 to 15 gates
- 11:00 – 11:30 | 16+ gates
- 11:30 – 11:45 | Pro section practice (If track has a pro section)
- From 12 noon
Note: The above times are only a guide. Please listen to announcements.